This article will guide you how to get begun with Ajira Digital in Kenya. I will guide you in joining and working online in Kenya through the Ajira Digital Platform.
Ajira Digital is a Kenyan government enterprise formed under information communication and technology (ICT). The program’s purpose is to provide the unemployed youth of Kenya with internet aptitudes to get work online.
How Can I Join Ajira Digital?
To get initiated with the Ajira Digital Program, one must register for the Ajira Digital Kenya exercise. Here is how to go about it:
- Visit the Ajira Digital Kenya platform at https://ajiradigital.go.ke/ and on the “Get Begun on Ajira” button.
- Next, you have to make an Account to log in.
- After successfully forming an account, make sure you complete your profile details.
- The next phase is for you to book an available training session
- Select the County and Training center that is closest to you
- Select the class you are curious in attending.
Please note, you are needed to book only one Ajira Digital class at a time. After you book the course, Ajira Digital will email your booking details and joining requirements.
Print the joining provisions as you will need to present them to observe any training sessions. You will be notified through email when Ajira training sessions are open near you.