Facts of Christos Dorje Walker
|Real Name||Christos Dorje Walker|
|Age||51 (As of 2021)|
|Place of Birth||Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia|
|Year of Birth||1970|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
Christos Dorje Walker is the former husband of an Iranian actress nicely known for her controversial implementation in 2008’s American film Body of Lies.
Where was Christos Dorje Walker Born?
Christos Dorje Walker was reportedly born on November 28 in Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. His other titles are Dorje & Chris Dorje Walker. Dorje holds the Australian race and belongs to the white ethnic group. His horoscope is Sagittarius, who has a middle bodybuild. Similarly, he observes the Christianity religion.
Childhood & Meditation of Christos Dorje Walker
Walker was raised as a surfer on the sunburnt beaches of the Gold Coast. However, he traveled a long way away from his hometown in his life. He also spent much of his mature life in India, Bhutan, & the Himalayas to study different forms of meditation and spirituality.
He started his late teens glimpsing locally in his hometown and found a psychologist training meditation. She inspired him to begin comprehending Qi Gong from a Chinese Master who had just moved from China. Walker consumed about three years of learning from teachers. Finally, at the age of 22, Walker found himself living as an ordained Buddhist monk rehearsing a tradition of Tibetan Buddhism.
Christos Dorje Walker’s Personal Life with Farahani
Talking regarding his personal life, he was earlier married to Iranian actress Golshifteh Farahani. As he is a singer, he met his wife for the first time back in 2014 at a melodic event held in France. Soon after that, the couple began dating. Then after dating for a year, the couple married in 2015 at a private ritual and became officially wedded, husband and wife.
However, the pair did not last that long and ended up divorcing in 2017. Despite being jointly for two years, the couple does not share any children. Though the reason for their split is not available, there must be something great.
Dorje lives an unmarried life, and Golshifteh has also not said anything concerning her current relationship. So, perhaps, the actress is possibly single currently.
Farahani was in Three Love-Affairs Before
The 36-years-old Iranian actress and musician Golshifteh Farahani had three connections with three boys before her marriage to Christos Dorje Walker. Before the wedding to a Psychologist, she was formerly married to French Film Director Amin Mahdavi from 2003-2011.
Golshifteh Farahani had a connection with Louis Garrel from 2012 until 2014. Also, Golshifteh Farahani had been gossiped to have hooked up with Matthew Silver in mid-2015.
How much is Christos Dorje Walker Ex-Wife Net Worth as of 2022?
Though he is implicated in his profession and attains very well from his career, the exact net worth & salary of Dorje is not known. Nonetheless, the net worth of his ex-wife is about $1 million as of 2022. She made this net worth from her acting profession.
Well, though we accomplished know his earnings and net worth, looking at his profession, we are confident that he earns pretty well from his career, and of course, he is living a good life.
Christos Dorje Walker is a Psychologist
- As far as we understand, he is a somatic Psychologist concerning his profession.
- Though he came into the spotlight because of his wife, he also has his own identity.
- He is a bodily psychotherapist, Qi Gong practitioner, meditation teacher, and retired Buddhist monk.
- As he is involved in many occupations and such good fields, we guess that Dorje belongs to quite a sound family background.
- He is a decent character as well.
- Speaking about his ex-wife, she is an actress. Though she was expelled from her home country, Iran, she has proved herself as one of the vet actresses in Hollywood. Every time she comes on screen, she glows it on fire!
- Moreover, she has also performed in the most anticipated movie of 2017’s Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales alongside A-list entertainers Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Javier Bardem, & Geoffrey Rush, Kevin McNally, and so on.