It is now more comfortable to do Western Union tracking. Western Union is an American Financial institution founded back in the year 1851. The company presents services that have proved to be of great importance when sending money worldwide.
Services offered by the western union company include; accepting funds and paying bills, among others. The usefulness provided by the company is so convenient, dependable, and fast. In Case you sent money to someone and wondering whether they acquired the funds or not, you can efficiently track the transfer and know whether they obtained the money.
On the other hand, the receiver of the funds can also know whether the money was transmitted or not using the tracking service offered by western union. All you require to achieve this is the Money Transfer Control Number, commonly shortened as MTCN.
In Case you lose the MTCN Number, you don’t have to stress because, in this article, we will emphasize how you can track the transaction without the number.
How to Track Successfully Your Western Union Transfer Using MTCN
You may require the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) in this method. It is a distinctive number generated for every Western Union cash transfer. It helps identify the rightful owner of the money applied in the transaction. It is also crucial for tracking transactions and reference objectives.
To track your Western Union transfer utilizing MTCN, do the following:
- Logon to Western Union Transactions Tracking Portal
- On the Track a Transfer page, pick whether you’re the sender or receiver.
- Inside the text field, nourished, enter your MTCN.
- Click on the Continue Button
If you provide the correct data, you’ll be able to see the progress of your transaction as indicated below.
How to Track Successfully Your Western Union Transfer Without MTCN
In Case you lost or cannot recall your MTCN, you may still be able to track your money transfer transaction nourished that you have the following conditions:
- Sender’s Phone Number,
- Receiver’s Country
- Send/Receive Amount.
You may also be needed to supply the following details as the dual option if you do not have the above information:
- The Sender’s
- Receiver’s Country,
- Send/Receive Amount.
To track your Western Union transfer without an MTCN, observe the following stages:
- Log onto Western Union Transactions Tracking Portal
- After the page has completely loaded, click on the “Don’t know the MTCN?” Button as indicated below.
- Select which option you’d like to use on the next screen – whether to provide the sender’s phone number or the sender and receiver names.
- Supply the relevant information in the fields.
- You may also key in the transfer date (optional)
- Click on the Continue button as indicated below, and you should be capable of seeing to track your transfer: